Transactions on Haptics Posters
Submissions for the ToH Poster sessions are now closed, and we have posted a full list of the 38 articles that will be presented.
New this year: authors of articles recently published in the IEEE Transactions on Haptics (ToH) are invited to present their work in a poster session during the 2018 IEEE Haptics Symposium. This is a great opportunity for journal authors to engage with other scientists and reach a larger audience!
- The invitation is open for all articles that have been or will be published in the IEEE Transactions on Haptics in 2017 (Volume 10, issues 1-4), plus all ToH articles that are available on IEEE Xplore via Early Access before the application deadline.
- Articles reporting research that was presented at a conference in an earlier form may (and are encouraged to) participate in this poster session.
- At least one of the article’s authors must register for the conference for at least the day of the poster session, which is Monday, March 26.
- To participate, one author should send an email with the full citation of their Transactions on Haptics article to the ToH posters chair at email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. PT on January 12, 2018.
- Each submission will be acknowledged by a confirmation email; please write to us again if you do not receive this response within three business days.
- In the unlikely event that there is insufficient space, articles published in 2017 will be given priority over Early Access articles, since Early Access articles may be eligible to participate in similar events at future haptics conferences.
- Acceptance in the poster session will be confirmed by January 17, 2018.
- January 12, 2018: ToH poster submission deadline
- January 17, 2018: ToH poster acceptance notification
- All ToH posters will be presented in a single-track poster session that is presently planned to occur from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m. on Monday, March 26.
- The ToH poster session will not be held in parallel with any podium or demo sessions, and only ToH posters will be presented during this time.
- Authors of accepted ToH poster presentations will be invited to briefly introduce themselves and the title of their article during an oral session on the same day of the conference.
- Presenters will need to design and print their own poster. The posters must fit on a poster board with dimensions of 44” x 44”. The posters can be designed using any size, orientation or format, as long as they fit within this allocated space.
Any questions and suggestions about this new presentation opportunity can be addressed to the ToH posters chair (Vincent Levesque) at firstname.lastname@example.org.